vandir

e-mail - vandir1234@yahoo.com

Monday, November 23, 2015

Let me be the one who mails you a vote of confidence, while you're laying there in jail
Let me be the one who cries and moans to the hanging judge, gotta get my Baby some bail
Let me be the one who watches you from a distance, every Friday night
Let me be the one who takes down your pusher man, when you finally loose your appetite
Let me be the one who walks down to the liquor store, somebody else tonight
Let me be the one who gets down on his hands and knees and thanks God that you're alright
Gonna be alright, Baby
Well I may run of out friends when the chips are down
Run out of patience from the games in this town
But Baby, Baby, I'll never run out of nothing for you, nothing Baby
Let me be the one who's shoulder that you cry on, tellin me all those bad, bad stories
Let me be the one who's got to learn how to forgive, cause he doesn't want to loose his road to glory
Let me be the one who cries like a baby when you finally see the light
Let me be the one with his eye on his faith, cause he knows God can fix, anything
Let me be the one who shares His love and His grace, making a joyful noise when I sing
Let me be the one who finally learnin how to hold on tight, I'm still here Baby
Well I may run of out friends when the chips are down
Run out of patience from the games in this town
But Baby, Baby, I'll never run out of nothing for you, nothing Baby
Nothing for you


Read more: Doug Seegers - Angie's Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home